Museum Home
Advanced Search

OS-5 Dedication of Mill Avenue Bridge

Object Name: Print, Photographic
Date: 5/1/1933
Medium: Photo paper
Catalog number: 1987.1.2702
DescriptionDedication of the Tempe Bridge, now known as Mill Avenue Bridge. The cast concrete structure was completed on June 3rd, 1931 and was formally dedicated on May 1st, 1933 by governor and Mrs. B. B. Moeur. Photographed by Stan Schirmacher.

Tempe History Museum, 809 East Southern Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85282 | (480) 350-5100 | Contact Us | City of Tempe
Disclaimer: All Images and Information provided in this website © 2016 City of Tempe, AZ. All Rights Reserved. Powered by eMuseum.